Safety and Security Policies
A Cleaner Tomorrow’s employees are a loyal and dependable component of our team. We recognize every individual’s contribution to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and developing the most conscientious and professional cleaners in the industry. Each applicant is screened, oriented and trained before reporting for work.
Before hire, each applicant must satisfy a complete background screen including:
- Comprehensive Reference Check
- Criminal Background Screen
- Motor Vehicle Record Check
- I-9 Compliance with no less than two acceptable forms of identification
Your privacy is very important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you make about the way A Cleaner Tomorrow collects your information and the way your information is used.
This notice is for all the information that is submitted or collected on A Cleaner Tomorrow website. There are pages where you can contact us regarding our services and will require some personal information. Some personal information could include:
Name, Address, Phone Number, Company Information, E-Mail Address
To make sure that your information is secure, we have implemented a managerial procedure to protect all personal information that is submitted online.
The Way We Use Information
- We do not share information with outside parties.
- Email addresses are only used to contact prospective clients and not for any other purpose.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.